Bushwick is one of NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods, gritty and passionate about experimental arts with vibrant #streetart, German beer history, a rich Latin #culture, people-watching opportunities, hipster shops and a whole lot of quirk.
On this photography walk, we’ll explore these themes, weaving through history while capturing great shots to grab the attention of your followers and enhance your following.
Not on Instagram? No problem! We’ll be talking all things photography, from camera settings to composition techniques and beyond. Our typical guests range from Instagrammers to wedding photographers to travelers who just want to get some great trip photos on their camera or iPhone while exploring a unique place in NYC.
This tour takes you beyond the typical New York City!
- Photos within #NYC’s largest outdoor art gallery.
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery.
- A visit to a decadent raw #chocolate factory, including samples.
- The most #delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory.
- A bite of #sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 20+ years.
Please note the route is subject to change
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a fun photography-focused scavenger hunt
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Time: 2.5 hours.
When: This tour runs on select Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30pm, and Saturdays at noon. Please check the calendar here for availability. If you don’t see a date you want please email us. Private tours run daily.
Price: $75 per person, including bites, a beer and photography instruction
Guest Minimum: Please note, there is a two guest minimum for this tour to run (or you can purchase two tickets)
Bookings: Please email us using the form below with your desired date(s) and time to book this tour or use the “Book Now” link above. This is a public tour. If you want to book it as a private tour please email us. Private tours can run daily. Prices start at $100 per hour, per group.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 41 Creative Ideas For Enjoying NYC In Spring - April 9, 2018
- 73 Unique Ways To Enjoy Romance In NYC - February 5, 2018
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops For An Experiential Sip In NYC - July 27, 2017