Bushwick is one of NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods, gritty and passionate about experimental arts with vibrant #streetart, German beer history, a rich Latin #culture, people-watching opportunities, hipster shops and a whole lot of quirk.
On this photography walk, we’ll explore these themes, weaving through history while capturing great shots to grab the attention of your followers and enhance your following.
Not on Instagram? No problem! We’ll be talking all things photography, from camera settings to composition techniques and beyond. Our typical guests range from Instagrammers to wedding photographers to travelers who just want to get some great trip photos on their camera or iPhone while exploring a unique place in NYC.
This tour takes you beyond the typical New York City!
- Photos within #NYC’s largest outdoor art gallery.
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery.
- A visit to a decadent raw #chocolate factory, including samples.
- The most #delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory.
- A bite of #sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 20+ years.
Please note the route is subject to change
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a fun photography-focused scavenger hunt
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Time: 3 hours.
When: This tour is currently running as a private tour only. Start time is 2pm daily.
Price: $300 for 1-2 people; $50 additional for each extra person. Price including bites, a beer, photography instruction, and even a few professional photos taken by your guide of yourself to keep if you wish!
Age: Guests must be 21 or older for this tour. Alternatively, younger guests can come on the tour, but will need to miss the final stop where we have the beer, as the venue does not admit persons under 21.
Cancellation Policy: Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance receive a 90% refund
- Cancellations made between 73 hours and 29 days out from the tour departure receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour departure are non-refundable
Please keep in mind that guides block their schedules when a booking is made, turning away other tours to be available for yours. In order to effectively run our business while ensuring guides are always compensated, we do not provide 100% refunds.
Also keep in mind that all of our experiences are private, meaning that if you cancel we don’t have other people making up that cost, which public tours are able to do.
If you need to reschedule please email us at [email protected] and we can try to accommodate as best as we can. As long as your scheduled guide can accommodate your request, we’re happy to reschedule at no charge.
This being said, we do offer a 100% refund if a tour is canceled due to inclement weather.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full information (section 3).
Bookings: Please email us using the form below with your desired date(s) and time to book this tour or use the “Book Now” link above.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 41 Creative Ideas For Enjoying NYC In Spring - April 9, 2018
- 73 Unique Ways To Enjoy Romance In NYC - February 5, 2018
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops For An Experiential Sip In NYC - July 27, 2017