Bushwick is one of NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods, gritty and passionate about experimental arts with vibrant #streetart, German beer history, a rich Latin #culture, people-watching opportunities, hipster shops and a whole lot of quirk.
On this photography walk, we’ll explore these themes, weaving through history while capturing great shots to grab the attention of your followers and enhance your following.
Not on Instagram? No problem! We’ll be talking all things photography, from camera settings to composition techniques and beyond. Our typical guests range from Instagrammers to wedding photographers to travelers who just want to get some great trip photos on their camera or iPhone while exploring a unique place in NYC.
This tour takes you beyond the typical New York City!
- Photos within #NYC’s largest outdoor art gallery.
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery.
- A visit to a decadent raw #chocolate factory, including samples.
- The most #delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory.
- A bite of #sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 20+ years.
Please note the route is subject to change
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a fun photography-focused scavenger hunt
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Time: 3 hours.
When: This tour is currently running as a private tour only. Start time is 2pm daily.
Price: $300 for 1-2 people; $50 additional for each extra person. Price including bites, a beer and photography instruction
Age: Guests must be 21 or older for this tour. Alternatively, younger guests can come on the tour, but will need to miss the final stop where we have the beer, as the venue does not admit persons under 21.
Cancellation Policy: We understand things come up and sometimes you may need to cancel. NYC Photo Journeys allows cancellations; however, because our guides and photographers prepare for each tour and block their schedules for booked dates, any cancellation made after 72 hours prior for the tour are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, unless inclement weather is the cause of the cancellation. If this is the case, we will try our best to reschedule your experience. If we cannot, you will receive a 100% refund.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full information (section 3).
Bookings: Please email us using the form below with your desired date(s) and time to book this tour or use the “Book Now” link above.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 41 Creative Ideas For Enjoying NYC In Spring - April 9, 2018
- 73 Unique Ways To Enjoy Romance In NYC - February 5, 2018
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops For An Experiential Sip In NYC - July 27, 2017