Updated June 21, 2020
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Additionally, we want you to feel confident when booking an experience with our company.
Our team is consistently monitoring the situation and will update our policies in response to new information and CDC recommendations.
We have implemented the following policies in response to COVID-19:
Health & Safety
- All of our experiences are private, so you won’t need to worry about interacting with other guests.
- Routes are typically 100% outdoors unless an indoor stop is requested. When indoors, guides and guests are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Any guide showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be removed from the tour schedule for a minimum of 14 days.
- Guides have been instructed to keep a safe distance from guests during the tour.
- Guides are required to wear masks as well as carry hand sanitizer for their use as well as guest use. Guests should also bring a mask and hand sanitizer. Note that you will not be able to ride the subway or go indoors without a mask.
- We will modify routes as necessary to avoid crowds.
We have implemented a new cancellation insurance option to help you protect your trip. The cost is $15 and can be added to your booking during checkout.
The policy is as follows:
Cancel your experience to receive a 100% refund on your booking. Notes:
- All cancellations for tours and experiences operating in the morning (before noon EST) must be made by midnight EST the night before.
- All cancellations for tours and experiences operating in the afternoon (noon EST or later) must be made at least four hours before your scheduled start time.
- Note that cancellations made within 72 hours of the start time of the experience incur a $50 fee, which goes to the scheduled guide.
To cancel, you must email [email protected] Please use the subject line “Cancellation” in your email.
The NYC Subway
Our experiences typically involve riding the NYC subway, which has procedures in place to keep the trains clean and safe.
For instance, they have dramatically increased the number of cleaners working throughout the system overnight while subway stations are closed, and are also testing new cleaning technology so they can clean and disinfect more efficiently.
That being said, if you’d prefer to not ride the subway, we can tailor your itinerary to be 100% walking without transportation needed.
You can also opt to use Uber/taxis as the transport option between spots, though note this would be at your own expense.