Updated October 17, 2022
Your health and safety is our number one priority. Additionally, we want you to feel confident when booking an experience with our company.
Our team is consistently monitoring the situation and will update our policies in response to new information and CDC recommendations.
We have implemented the following policies in response to COVID-19:
Health & Safety
- All of our experiences are private, so you won’t need to worry about interacting with other guests.
- Routes are typically 100% outdoors (aside for transportation between stops) unless an indoor stop is requested.
- Any guide showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be removed from the tour schedule for a minimum of 5 days.
- Upon request, we will modify routes to avoid crowds.
We have implemented a new cancellation insurance option to help you protect your trip. The cost is $25 and can be added to your booking during checkout.
The policy is as follows:
Cancel your experience to receive a 100% refund on your booking. Notes:
- All cancellations for tours and experiences operating in the morning (before noon EST) must be made by midnight EST the night before.
- All cancellations for tours and experiences operating in the afternoon (noon EST or later) must be made at least four hours before your scheduled start time.
- Note that cancellations made within 72 hours of the start time of the experience incur a $50 fee, which goes to the scheduled guide.
To cancel, you must email [email protected] Please use the subject line “Cancellation” in your email.
The NYC Subway
Our experiences typically involve riding the NYC subway, which has procedures in place to keep the trains clean and safe.
For instance, they have dramatically increased the number of cleaners working throughout the system overnight while subway stations are closed, and are also testing new cleaning technology so they can clean and disinfect more efficiently.
That being said, if you’d prefer to not ride the subway, we can tailor your itinerary to be 100% walking without transportation needed.
You can also opt to use Uber/taxis as the transport option between spots, though note this would be at your own expense.