There’s no denying it, brunching is in season. Warmer weather means it’s time to gather your crew for the highlight of the weekend – boozy brunch. Whether you’ve got a mimosa or a Bloody Mary, boozy brunches are a quintessential New York experience you won’t want to miss out on. Whether you’re visiting for a short weekend, are in town on a longer getaway, or are enjoying a staycation in a neighborhood adjacent to your own, our five best boozy brunch spots in NYC are sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate. After all, there’s more to a great brunch than a little gin and juice.
Pair the two at our picks for best brunch in NYC, including:
- Calle Ocho: Nestled on Manhattan’s Upper West Side lies a colorful restaurant known for memorable brunching experiences. You may be in New York City, but Calle Ocho transports you to a region far away with dishes like Latin eggs benedict and arepas with salmon. Still not convinced? Calle Ocho features a sangria bar to fuel you through the rest of the weekend. Try our favorite flavor, Havanna Banana, for a sweet start to the early afternoon. This is truly a top pick for best bottomless brunch in NYC!
- MexiBBQ: If you’ve had a late night you’ll want to enjoy a dish served up just for you at MexiBBQ in Astoria. Named “The Hangover Cure” for good reason, it features corn tortillas in spicy salsa verde and salsa roja, layered with grilled chicken, chorizo and fried eggs. Now that you’re starting to wake up, add $11 for unlimited Mexican beer, Bloody Marys or mimosas and continue brunching on your own terms.
- Paradou: Feeling cramped in your tiny hotel room or AirB&B? Head to one of the trendiest spots for boozy brunch in NYC in the Meatpacking District and marvel at white-washed brick walls, a quaint outdoor garden and flavorful dishes. Pick from the Wake & Bake, Pulled Pork Sliders and other special menu items. Paired with unlimited Champagne cocktails, Paradou makes bottomless brunching a sophisticated endeavor.
- Yotel: Brunch so good, you can’t get enough. Or can you? Yotel, an ultra-modern Midtown West hotel, brings a contemporary twist to brunching with unlimited food and cocktails. So save the Mimosas and Bloody Marys for brunch with your grandma and take a walk on the wild side with Lychee Bellinis and Peach and Bourbon Tea. Serving small plates from noon till six, Yotel offers an ambiance unlike any other with a DJ playing in the background.
- Cow & Clover: Offering an eclectic, industrial space setting in Williamsburg, Cow & Clover offers an enchanting waterfront setting for brunch in Brooklyn. From house-made pastries to a short rib burgers and beyond, every dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser at Cow & Clover. And it’s no wonder considering that the restaurant uses fresh, organic and sustainable ingredients wherever possible.
What’s your favorite boozy brunch in NYC? Please share in the comments below.
Latest posts by Megan Harr (see all)
- Where To Find Amazing Street Art In NYC - August 4, 2016
- These Are The Best Restaurants For Southern Food In NYC - June 15, 2016
- Go Back In Time At These Important Historic NYC Attractions - May 18, 2016